The price of a little Royal Fox Road
All our puppies are registered in the LOF and come from large lines of Multi Champions and International Champions whose parents are screened and free from hereditary diseases.
All our breeders are identified DNA guaranteeing the origins of our puppies.
Our selection work (character, morphology ...), socialization and pre-education will guarantee you a healthy pup, balanced and well in his legs.
THE PRICE INCLUDES :
- Our little Royal Fox Road at the age of 3 months and 22 days * (mandatory vaccines + rabies, electronic chip)
- His Passport+ health book + cover
- His certificate of good health established by our veterinarian
- His legal papers
- His provisional certificate of identification of the electronic chip (LOF)
- The reservation contract. duly signed by the prospective adopter and ourselves
- Copies of parents' pedigrees (digital sending)
- Copies of parents' health tests (digital sending)
- His export pedigree
- All the photos of your puppy: from birth to his departure
The price of our puppies fluctuates according to our weddings.
We do not differentiate between our male pups and our female puppies.
We invite you to contact us to know the price of the puppies of the marriage which interests you.
* If you want to pick up your puppy beyond 4 months, we can keep it longer but this includes a change of price indicated in the reservation contract.
If you live abroad ...
We regularly export our little Royal Fox Road around the world to make the happiness of their new family.
To know our export conditions, please contact us.
How to book?
Our puppies are available for booking from birth.
It takes an average of 2 to 4 months to wait for a small Royal Fox Road, sometimes less. That's why we invite you to contact us to discuss together your adoption project.
At the end of this contact and if you want to book a puppy with us, we will establish a reservation contract that must be returned signed and accompanied by a deposit. It is at the reception of the latter that the puppy will be considered as reserved.
The remaining balance must be paid at the time of departure of the puppy.
Payment method accepted:
Cash (given on the day of departure)
Bank transfer (48h * before departure of the puppy and under proof of order of transfer)
For all these means of payment, an invoice will be given to you with the pup's file.
* in working days